With digital development, the concept of eLearning has become a reality for many in the education sector. Therefore, various people have started creating content and blogging about it, so there is now an abundance of valuable eLearning resources on the Internet.
If you are one of those people who likes to keep up-to-date on digital learning, these are our top 5 blogs you should follow:
- eLearning Industry– This website is the largest online community of eLearning professionals. It allows people to share their knowledge and create their own network. The page offers different sections including;
- eLearning Infographic – in this section, you can find a multitude of infographics related to the industry;
- eLearning Weekly – this section hosts the weekly newsletter round-ups containing the most relevant industry news and articles;
- eLearning Industry- This part provides the latest industry trends;
- Viva eLearning- here you can find various video tutorials about the industry;
- eLearning Jobs- If you are looking for a job in eLearning, they show all the relevant open vacancies;
- eLearning Tags- this section provides an eLearning social bookmarking service where you can comment and discuss different topics;
- The upside learning blog – This blog belongs to a business with more than 100 eLearning professionals including Designers, Programmers and Quality Analysts. The main aim of the company is to provide better online learning, so don’t miss any posts if you want to know how digital learning is improving day-by-day.
- Cathy Moore’s blog – This page is considered one of the best eLearning blog on the web. It is run by Cathy Moore an international training designer. Her aim is to make the training process less boring, by following tips on eLearning design and development.
- 24 x 7 blog – This website is run by Craig Weiss, one the most influential people for eLearning worldwide. On his page, you will discover a wide range of discussions posts about eLearning. Also, Weiss encourages readers to ask questions as well as provide feedbacks about eLearning products. Do you have any doubts about eLearning topics or products? What are you waiting for? Take a look at his page and get in contact with him!
- Kortext – Are you looking for eLearning content? Take a look at this website. You will find great posts focused on higher education and digital learning. All of them are for both educators, students and publishers.
Are you following some of the blogs listed above? Or are you reading any others? Just let us know by commenting below.